Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentionedin 'action' ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t583652-can-i-have-more-access-to-post-data-in-a-file-other-than-mentionedin-action.html)

pradnya 01-10-2008 12:44 PM

Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentionedin 'action' ?

Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
'action' param ?

if yes , how to achive this ?

rf 01-10-2008 12:50 PM

Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in 'action' ?

"pradnya" <pdudgs@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
> 'action' param ?

Er, what? Your question is totally unclear. Post data, file, action param.
Disparate terms.

> if yes , how to achive this ?

See above.

--
Richard.

pradnya 01-10-2008 12:52 PM

Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other thanmentioned in 'action' ?

I am working with php/mapscript and using frames..

i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
another frame.
for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
generation of main map..

I hope that clears my requirement.

rf 01-10-2008 01:26 PM

rf 01-10-2008 01:30 PM

Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in 'action' ?

"pradnya" <pdudgs@gmail.com> wrote in message

Excuse the empty post, finger trouble :-(

>I am working with php/

Fine.

> mapscript

What is mapscript?

> and using frames..

Oh my, why?

> i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
> another frame.
> for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
> my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
> generation of main map..
>
> I hope that clears my requirement.

Nope. Not at all.

It is now time for you to post a URL to whatever you are doing. Otherwise it
will be guesswork.

--
Richard.