Velocity Reviews

-   -   Controls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t58312-controls.html)

Viorel Ghilas 06-26-2003 03:28 PM

Controls

Hi all

I make a control and put it on the form. My control search on the page
something and if it doesn't found must add one control on the form. I try
myCotnrol.Page.Controls.Add(c) and I get error "A control cannot modify its
parents' control collections.". How can I add a control to form from my
control?

with best regard
Viorel Ghilas

noname 06-26-2003 04:30 PM

Re: Controls

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickst...bpagelets.aspx

go to the bottom of the page. there's a section on how to add controls at
runtime. i'm a newbie, though, and not sure if this is what you need.