Velocity Reviews

-   -   Trouble setting the web.config to use my class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t58260-trouble-setting-the-web-config-to-use-my-class.html)

Mek 06-26-2003 03:36 AM

Trouble setting the web.config to use my class

Hey Everyone,
I am building a store application that is on an unsecured
server. We got one
of those shared certificates that takes you from (ex.
http://www.mydomain.net to
https://www.theirdomain.com/secured/myusername)
The trouble with that is that with dot net I loose the
session. I'm trying
to take the user's id which is stored in the
User.Identity.Name property,
encrypt it and put it in the querystring. I want to use
the IHttpModule to
detect when they are going from a secured page to an
unsecured page(which
has a different domain but the same application.) How
ever when I run the
app I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
------------------
----

Configuration Error
configuration file
required to service this request. Please review the
specific error details

Parser Error Message: Could not load type
Stools.AuthSecure from assembly
Stools.

Source Error:

Line 94: <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8"
responseEncoding="utf-8"
/>
Line 95: <httpModules>
Line 96: <add name="AuthSecure"
Line 97: type="Stools.AuthSecure, Stools" />
Line 98: </httpModules>

Source File: D:\STools\web.config Line: 96

------------------
----

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.1.4322.510; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.510

Any ideas I'm building this in VS.NET Stools is the name
of the .DLL,
Project and Top Level Class. I put it into ildasm and the
AuthSecure class
is under the Stools class. Thanks for any help.

-Mek