Velocity Reviews

-   -   Offtopic - Beowulf! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t582334-offtopic-beowulf.html)

Puddle 11-15-2007 11:01 PM

Offtopic - Beowulf!

Hi,

Know it is offtopic but I am sure someone will know in here.

Am interested in this movie that is being released to cinemas at the end
of the month. It is a 3D movie but of course only in 3D supported
cinemas. That brings me to my question, is the IMAX cinema in Queen
Street 3D? Anyone ever seen a 3d movie there? any good?

This must be one of the first big blockbuster movies made in 3D?
hopefully a sign of things to come, always wondered why more weren't
made in 3D.