Velocity Reviews

-   -   Samsung SGH-D500C (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t581448-samsung-sgh-d500c.html)

man_syed@yahoo.com 06-25-2007 06:53 PM

Samsung SGH-D500C

Hi All,
This is my first posting to this group. i hope i get a answer cos i
have been searching everywhere for an answer which is somehow eluding
me.

i am looking for a software to upload photos from my samsung D500C
model phone to my desktop using USB data cable. can anyone help me
here please? where can i get a software cos SamsungUSA does not
support this model.

with much appreciation.
safi.

Rob S 06-25-2007 08:08 PM

Re: Samsung SGH-D500C

man_syed@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi All,
> This is my first posting to this group. i hope i get a answer cos i
> have been searching everywhere for an answer which is somehow eluding
> me.
>
> i am looking for a software to upload photos from my samsung D500C
> model phone to my desktop using USB data cable. can anyone help me
> here please? where can i get a software cos SamsungUSA does not
> support this model.
>
> with much appreciation.
> safi.

http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone...id_1=SGH-D500C
this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.

That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google

--

Rob
http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.

man_syed@yahoo.com 06-26-2007 01:51 PM

Re: Samsung SGH-D500C

On Jun 25, 4:08 pm, Rob S <Here@home> wrote:
> man_s...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > This is my first posting to this group. i hope i get a answer cos i
> > have been searching everywhere for an answer which is somehow eluding
> > me.

> > i am looking for a software to upload photos from my samsung D500C
> > model phone to my desktop using USB data cable. can anyone help me
> > here please? where can i get a software cos SamsungUSA does not
> > support this model.

> > with much appreciation.
> > safi.

> http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone...a_so.jsp?p_pfi...
> this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.
>
> That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google
>
> --
>
> Rob
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -http://aspir8or.blogspot.com
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Appreciate the reply but none of the drivers at the site seems to work
for me. my phone has the 1.1.2 version and i downloaded the same
version still it gives an error saying something like 'not
compatible'.

thanks,
safi.

Rob S 06-26-2007 09:18 PM

Re: Samsung SGH-D500C

man_syed@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jun 25, 4:08 pm, Rob S <Here@home> wrote:
>> man_s...@yahoo.com wrote
>> http://my.samsungmobile.com/en/phone...a_so.jsp?p_pfi...
>> this page has all manuals, drivers, pc sync, image editors etc.
>>
>> That took less than 2 seconds to find through Google
>>
>> --

> Appreciate the reply but none of the drivers at the site seems to work
> for me. my phone has the 1.1.2 version and i downloaded the same
> version still it gives an error saying something like 'not
> compatible'.

Any old software that needs to be uninstalled first? Though I doubt that
has anything to do with compatibility issues. Might be time to take it
back to whoever you bought it from.

I noticed it's one of those sites where you have to sign up to download
software, manuals etc. Hate them.
--

Rob
http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

Spam of the future: "For temporary relief of nymphomania reply to this
email."