Velocity Reviews

-   -   iconz (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t581243-iconz.html)

Mark Robinson 05-19-2007 03:11 PM

iconz

Ralph Fox 05-19-2007 11:07 PM

Re: iconz

On Sun, 20 May 2007 03:11:56 +1200, in message <464F13BC.6060208@blackhole.zl2tod.net>,
Mark Robinson wrote:

> > Not Found
> > The requested URL /support.php was not found on this server.
> >
> > Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.iconz.net Port 80

Is there a reason why a page should be found there?

Checking the ICONZ web site at 11 am, the "support" link
points to http://www.iconz.co.nz/support
and not to*http://www.iconz.co.nz/support.php

--
Cheers,
Ralph

Mark Robinson 05-20-2007 03:07 AM

Re: iconz

Ralph Fox wrote:
> On Sun, 20 May 2007 03:11:56 +1200, in message <464F13BC.6060208@blackhole.zl2tod.net>,
> Mark Robinson wrote:
>
>>> Not Found
>>> The requested URL /support.php was not found on this server.
>>>
>>> Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.iconz.net Port 80

> Is there a reason why a page should be found there?
>
> Checking the ICONZ web site at 11 am, the "support" link
> points to http://www.iconz.co.nz/support
> and not to http://www.iconz.co.nz/support.php

Only that that was the link from iconz.co.nz at the time of posting.

Peter Huebner 05-20-2007 05:50 AM

Re: iconz

In article <464FBB61.1030501@blackhole.zl2tod.net>, usenet@blackhole.zl2tod.net
says...
> Ralph Fox wrote:

> > Is there a reason why a page should be found there?
> >
> > Checking the ICONZ web site at 11 am, the "support" link
> > points to http://www.iconz.co.nz/support
> > and not to http://www.iconz.co.nz/support.php

> Only that that was the link from iconz.co.nz at the time of posting.

http://www.iconz.co.nz/support is the link as copied out of my browser and it's
not yet failed me. I use it regularly to check my usage records.

Maybe somebody was playing with the website when you had that problem.

-P.

Jonathan Walker 05-20-2007 07:32 AM

Re: iconz

On Sun, 20 May 2007 17:50:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:

> In article <464FBB61.1030501@blackhole.zl2tod.net>,
> usenet@blackhole.zl2tod.net says...
>> Ralph Fox wrote:

>> > Is there a reason why a page should be found there?
>> >
>> > Checking the ICONZ web site at 11 am, the "support" link points to
>> > http://www.iconz.co.nz/support and not to
>> > http://www.iconz.co.nz/support.php

>> Only that that was the link from iconz.co.nz at the time of posting.
>>

> http://www.iconz.co.nz/support is the link as copied out of my browser
> and it's not yet failed me. I use it regularly to check my usage
> records.
>
> Maybe somebody was playing with the website when you had that problem.

There are two links on the index page for iconz.net

The one at the top of the page points to "/support/" and the one at the
bottom of the page points to "/support.php".

The former works, and the latter still produces a 404 error.

--
Jonathan Walker

bath and a short dress to get into."

Ralph Fox 05-20-2007 10:26 AM

Re: iconz

On 20 May 2007 19:32:45 +1200, in message <464ff99d@clear.net.nz>,
Jonathan Walker wrote:

> There are two links on the index page for iconz.net
>
> The one at the top of the page points to "/support/" and the one at the
> bottom of the page points to "/support.php".
>
> The former works, and the latter still produces a 404 error.

You're right.

The OP could email the webmaster and tell them.

Jonathan Walker 05-20-2007 10:38 AM

Re: iconz

On Sun, 20 May 2007 10:26:12 +0000, Ralph Fox wrote:

> The OP could email the webmaster and tell them.

That ISP should pay more attention to the details on their website!

Ralph Fox 05-20-2007 08:57 PM

Re: iconz

On 20 May 2007 22:38:23 +1200, in message <4650251f@clear.net.nz>,
Jonathan Walker wrote:

> On Sun, 20 May 2007 10:26:12 +0000, Ralph Fox wrote:
>
> > The OP could email the webmaster and tell them.

> That ISP should pay more attention to the details on their website!

"They didn't want it done well, they wanted it done Thursday".