Velocity Reviews

-   -   NetGear SPH200D dual Dual-mode, Cordless Phone vs Dualphone 3088 dual mode cordless phone (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t581203-netgear-sph200d-dual-dual-mode-cordless-phone-vs-dualphone-3088-dual-mode-cordless-phone.html)

Paul 05-08-2007 09:06 AM

NetGear SPH200D dual Dual-mode, Cordless Phone vs Dualphone 3088 dual mode cordless phone

Hi all

I am looking at getting a cordless phone that uses my normal phone line and
links directly with my router to access Skype, without using a computer.

There is currently only 2 models available in NZ , the Netgear SPH200d and
the Dualphone 3088.

The Netgear appear to have been around for sometime and the Dualphone is
relatively new.

The Netgear is $50 cheaper than the Dualphone.

Does anybody out there have any experience with either of these phones and
do you have any recommendations?

Thanks Paul