Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dynamic Validation Controls in Netscape (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t58114-dynamic-validation-controls-in-netscape.html)

Mike George 06-25-2003 01:22 AM

Dynamic Validation Controls in Netscape

I am having a problem with dynamic validation controls.
I have some code that uses an XSLT to transform an
XMLDocument into HTML which creates ASP.NET validation
controls dynamically (v 1.1).

The controls are being successfully created, because
validation works correctly in IE. However, validation
does not work in Netscape. Additionally, if I check
Page.IsValid in the submit button's onclick event, I
get "true", even though the page isn't valid.

It appears that since the validation controls are
dynamically created at run time, they will not exist upon
PostBack. How can I get this validation to work in
Netscape?

Netscape 06-25-2003 02:40 AM

Dynamic Validation Controls in Netscape

What's netscape??

Anyway, here is my advice: pop up a message box telling
users to get a real browser, and then do

Server.Redirect
("http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp");

HTH