Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: web server controls not displaying at all on netscape 4.7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t58113-re-web-server-controls-not-displaying-at-all-on-netscape-4-7-a.html)

Cy Huckaba 06-24-2003 11:32 PM

Re: web server controls not displaying at all on netscape 4.7

I waould start by viewing the source in netscape to see what actually gets
rendered to the browser. If you see the texboxes, etc in the code. Make sure you
form tag made it all the way to the browser. Netscape won't usually render text
inputs and textareas with a form tag wrapping them up.

Cy Huckaba

news:46RJa.10044$C83.991259@newsread1.prod.itd.ear thlink.net...