Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thank you for your payment... of absolutely nothing??? :-D (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t580436-thank-you-for-your-payment-of-absolutely-nothing-d.html)

Jamie Kahn Genet 01-07-2007 07:51 AM

Thank you for your payment... of absolutely nothing??? :-D

I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid for the
future :-D

~misfit~ 01-07-2007 12:48 PM

Re: Thank you for your payment... of absolutely nothing??? :-D

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid
> for the future :-D

Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change plans. As
you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for different
components of the service seperately (see bill) and basically they're
telling you that none of the refund was applied to that component.

Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion that it's
about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my extensive
interactions with them.
--
Shaun.

Shane 01-07-2007 06:41 PM

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

> I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid for the
> future :-D

Print it and frame it :)

Jamie Kahn Genet 01-08-2007 12:56 AM

~misfit~ <misfit61nz@yahookers.com.au> wrote:

> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> > I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid
> > for the future :-D

Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D

Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
from this which is harmless silliness.

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

~misfit~ 01-08-2007 02:17 AM

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@yahookers.com.au> wrote:
> > Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change
> > plans. As you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for
> > different components of the service seperately (see bill) and
> > basically they're telling you that none of the refund was applied
> > to that component.
> >
> > Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion
> > that it's about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my
> > extensive interactions with them.

> Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
> though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D
>
> Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
> from this which is harmless silliness.

Ahhh, OK. Maybe it's Actrix who have made changes. I've only seen this type
of statement when something has changed.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

Rob 01-08-2007 02:54 AM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahookers.com.au> wrote in message
> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
>> ~misfit~ <misfit61nz@yahookers.com.au> wrote:
>> > Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change
>> > plans. As you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for
>> > different components of the service seperately (see bill) and
>> > basically they're telling you that none of the refund was applied
>> > to that component.
>> >
>> > Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion
>> > that it's about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my
>> > extensive interactions with them.

>> Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
>> though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D
>>
>> Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
>> from this which is harmless silliness.

> Ahhh, OK. Maybe it's Actrix who have made changes. I've only seen this
> type of statement when something has changed.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Shaun.

I get the same type of $0.00 from another provider, although it does
actually charge me $0.89 on the invoice, but it is then rounded down to
$0.00 . Really weird, but it isn't worth my time querying it.