Velocity Reviews

-   -   Investors Abandon SCO (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t580206-investors-abandon-sco.html)

Aquilegia Alyssum 12-02-2006 03:04 AM

Investors Abandon SCO

http://www.forbes.com/markets/2006/1...markets03.html

"In mid-morning trading, SCO Group traded at $1.36, down 64 cents, or 32%."

That's down 32% in only HALF A DAY's trading!

Aquilegia Alyssum

--
"The only way Vista client and Longhorn server would make sense
would be if [the] company was doing a 'forklift upgrade' on its

thingy 12-02-2006 03:25 AM

Re: Investors Abandon SCO

Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:
> http://www.forbes.com/markets/2006/1...markets03.html
>
> "In mid-morning trading, SCO Group traded at $1.36, down 64 cents, or 32%."
>
> That's down 32% in only HALF A DAY's trading!
>

> Aquilegia Alyssum

To be expected Sco's case went down the toilet...dont feel sorry for
them or the share holders....greedies got burnt....

regards

Thing

Aquilegia Alyssum 12-02-2006 04:09 AM

Re: Investors Abandon SCO

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:25:18 +1300, thingy wrote:

> Aquilegia Alyssum wrote:
>> http://www.forbes.com/markets/2006/1...markets03.html
>>
>> "In mid-morning trading, SCO Group traded at $1.36, down 64 cents, or 32%."
>>
>> That's down 32% in only HALF A DAY's trading!

> To be expected Sco's case went down the toilet...dont feel sorry for
> them or the share holders....greedies got burnt....

I'm not sorry for SCO or it's greedy shareholders - they've gotten what
they surely knew would happen when the court is told a pack of lies.

I just read another article that says SCO's shares closed at the end of
the day 38% down at $122 after a day of very heavy trading.

Aquilegia Alyssum