Velocity Reviews

-   -   strange tcp.rst resets on vip (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t58007-strange-tcp-rst-resets-on-vip.html)

Eggert Ehmke 04-12-2006 03:55 PM

strange tcp.rst resets on vip

We run some CSS11501 load balancers. The services are sticky-srcip
balanced, with sticky-inact-timeout 180. There are 4 contents on ports
80, 443, 7788 and 7778. We generate traffic on all ports, but only on
the 7778 port we get occasionally a tcp.rst reset on the session. This
happens rarely but seems to increase with the load. Does this already
indicate a performance problem? But then, it should also happen on the
other ports, and that is not the case. However, the load number on the
active services is in the 60..120 range. Any hints?
Eggert