Velocity Reviews

-   -   Video Editing Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t579663-video-editing-software.html)

Skippy 09-22-2006 08:41 AM

Video Editing Software

Hey Guys,

I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb thingy.

Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

Joy 09-22-2006 10:20 AM

Re: Video Editing Software

"Skippy" <skippy@nospam.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hey Guys,
>
> I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb thingy.
>
> Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

I use Adobe Premier Elements. I only learnt how to use it recently and it
is a very versatile program. Mind you, it might be more than what you are
wanting.
Joy

~misfit~ 09-22-2006 11:29 AM

Re: Video Editing Software

Skippy wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this interweb
> thingy.
>
> Anyone Reconmend a good prog...

Not knowing exactly what you want to do I can only suggest the video tools
that I use. Auto Gordian Knot and Virtual Dub. Both open source, won't cost
you a cent.
--
Shaun.

Mark C 09-29-2006 06:16 AM

Re: Video Editing Software

"Skippy" <skippy@nospam.co.nz> wrote in

> I got some home movies that I wanna shrik to put on this
> interweb thingy.

This might be what you need:
http://www.divx.com/divx/webplayer/