Velocity Reviews

-   -   Paradise mail slow (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t579231-paradise-mail-slow.html)

Shank 07-20-2006 11:36 PM

Paradise mail slow

The past couple of days I've noticed mail I'm receiving is very slow

i.e. sent 10.01am today received 11.26am

I've just sent myself a test post from hotmail at 11.32, and it is still
in transit

Anyone else having this problem?
--
Rob

IRC is just multiplayer notepad. -- bash.org/?85514

Shank 07-20-2006 11:48 PM

Re: Paradise mail slow

Shank wrote:
> The past couple of days I've noticed mail I'm receiving is very slow
>
> i.e. sent 10.01am today received 11.26am
>
> I've just sent myself a test post from hotmail at 11.32, and it is still
> in transit
>
> Anyone else having this problem?

Just sent a test from paradise to hotmail and got there in 1 minute

--
Rob

There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look.
For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles
don't hurt.