Velocity Reviews

-   -   Connection Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57892-connection-error.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UG9ydGhvcw==?= 04-10-2006 04:03 PM

Connection Error

Hi Guys,

Unfortuantly, I am unable to disable my wireless internet connection.
I receive the following error message:-

"Error Disabling Connection- It is not possible to disable the connection at
this time. This connection may have one or more protocals that do not support
Plug-and-Play, or it may have been initiated by another user or system
account."

I am using Windows XP and would be very grateful if anyone could help me out
and shed some light on the subject,

Thanks again,

From Porthos.

rob78901 04-26-2006 11:50 AM

i have the same problem

hello porthos,

I have just experienced this problem as of today, wed april 26 2006

just wondering if you've found a solution as of yet?

thank you

Regards,
rob