Velocity Reviews

-   -   Overseas http broken at paradise AGAIN (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578815-overseas-http-broken-at-paradise-again.html)

Nik Coughlin 05-21-2006 09:48 PM

Overseas http broken at paradise AGAIN

Well, as to Trigon's post three days ago, I can't access overseas http. NZ
sites working fine, nothing else.

Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home. Retards. I
want to check my gmail :(

Nik Coughlin 05-21-2006 09:55 PM

Re: Overseas http broken at paradise AGAIN

Nik Coughlin wrote:
> Well, as to Trigon's post three days ago, I can't access overseas
> http. NZ sites working fine, nothing else.
>
> Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home. Retards. I
> want to check my gmail :(

Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their website
are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't access those, and
the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No known problems to report".

Nik Coughlin 05-21-2006 10:03 PM

Nik Coughlin wrote:
> Nik Coughlin wrote:
>> Well, as to Trigon's post three days ago, I can't access overseas
>> http. NZ sites working fine, nothing else.
>>
>> Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home.
>> Retards. I want to check my gmail :(

> Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their
> website are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't
> access those, and the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No
> known problems to report".

Working now.

Daniel Nash 05-22-2006 09:51 AM

Nik Coughlin wrote:

>> Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their
>> website are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't
>> access those, and the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No
>> known problems to report".

There is no point in even looking at their web site, it's so stale.

I was getting incomplete Web pages all weekend. I reported to them on
Sunday that they're status page hadn't been updated since MARCH, despite
the fact they'd confirmed their engineers were "working on it" on Saturday.

--
Daniel Nash