Velocity Reviews

-   -   Really missing Woger (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578759-really-missing-woger.html)

BrianM 05-14-2006 01:15 AM

Really missing Woger

Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
lunix people who use AMD chips.
This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
What do you mean you find wimmen more
interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

--
BrianM

(also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

-=rjh=- 05-14-2006 01:37 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

BrianM wrote:
> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
> lunix people who use AMD chips.
> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
> What do you mean you find wimmen more
> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

I thought zipdisk was he...

John 05-14-2006 03:17 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:15:36 GMT, BrianM wrote:

> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
> lunix people who use AMD chips.
> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
> What do you mean you find wimmen more
> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

Like you I miss the bugger, he was always good for a laugh. He has a
great sense of humour both intentional, and unintentional:-)

Regards,
John.

Craig Sutton 05-14-2006 04:21 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

"BrianM" <bmorris@nilads.co.nx> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.05.14.01.11.28.102080.17075@nilads.c o.nx...
> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
> lunix people who use AMD chips.
> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
> What do you mean you find wimmen more
> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
>
> --
> BrianM
>
> (also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

Do you have some kind of metal problem?

Nicolaas Hawkins 05-14-2006 04:22 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

On Sun, 14 May 2006 13:37:46 +1200, -=rjh=- <usually@mail.com> wrote in

> BrianM wrote:
>> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
>> lunix people who use AMD chips.
>> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
>> What do you mean you find wimmen more
>> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
>>

> I thought zipdisk was he...

Did you say dipztik?

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

Pricelessware 2006 CD now available.
E-Mail for details: raptor740.gmail@com (swap "." and "@")

.... As a general rule, one should never generalize.

wogers nemesis 05-14-2006 05:31 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:15:36 GMT, BrianM wrote:

> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
> lunix people who use AMD chips.
> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
> What do you mean you find wimmen more
> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

So am I. i'm gonna have to change my nickname..

John 05-14-2006 05:42 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

On Sun, 14 May 2006 16:21:33 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:

> "BrianM" <bmorris@nilads.co.nx> wrote in message
> news:pan.2006.05.14.01.11.28.102080.17075@nilads.c o.nx...
>> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
>> lunix people who use AMD chips.
>> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
>> What do you mean you find wimmen more
>> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
>>
>> --
>> BrianM
>>
>> (also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

> Do you have some kind of metal problem?

Get a Brian.

Regards,
John

Southern Kiwi 05-14-2006 06:43 AM

Re: Really missing Woger

Then you need to adjust your sights a wee bit.....;-)

--
-- Cheers
Southern Kiwi