Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578755-micro-oft-is-your-friend-yeah-right.html)

Have A Nice Cup of Tea 05-13-2006 08:12 AM

Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
Hmmm...

http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=94


Have A Nice Cup of Tea

--
1/ Migration to Linux only costs money once. Higher Windows TCO is forever.
2/ "Shared source" is a poison pill. Open Source is freedom.
3/ Only the Windows boxes get the worms.


thingy 05-13-2006 08:30 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=94
>
>
> Have A Nice Cup of Tea
>


give it a rest....FFS.

regards

Thing

Kris Kirk 05-13-2006 10:32 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
thingy wrote:
> give it a rest....FFS.


I don't think he can. I'm no psychologist but I think he feels so
guilty about willingly using Microsoft products almost every day that
he feels justified in spamming this group.

Anyone out there working for a company free of Microsoft products wanna
give the guy a job? Pleaseeeee???

Kris


Rebel Lord 05-13-2006 10:37 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
Kris Kirk wrote:

> thingy wrote:
>> give it a rest....FFS.

>
> I don't think he can. I'm no psychologist but I think he feels so
> guilty about willingly using Microsoft products almost every day that
> he feels justified in spamming this group.
>
> Anyone out there working for a company free of Microsoft products wanna
> give the guy a job? Pleaseeeee???
>
> Kris



Actually I'm starting to believe he's actually a Microsft employee, his
supposedly pro linux rants are doing far more to turn off potential users
than anything Bill or Steve ever did. If you really believe in open source
Tea and want to see it do better then shutting up would achieve far more
than your puerile immature spoutings.

Kris Kirk 05-13-2006 11:16 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
Rebel Lord wrote:
> Actually I'm starting to believe he's actually a Microsft employee, his
> supposedly pro linux rants are doing far more to turn off potential users
> than anything Bill or Steve ever did. If you really believe in open source
> Tea and want to see it do better then shutting up would achieve far more
> than your puerile immature spoutings.


Yeah that's true actually. Bloody Microsoft and their clever marketing
dept!

Hey I wonder if Clare Swinney over in nz.general is actually an
employee of the US govt? Her conspiracy theories are so outrageous that
her constant spouting actually makes people dismiss them
altogether.....

Kris


Fred Dagg 05-13-2006 11:29 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
On 13 May 2006 03:32:21 -0700, "Kris Kirk" <kriskirk@hotmail.com>
exclaimed:

>thingy wrote:
>> give it a rest....FFS.

>
>I don't think he can. I'm no psychologist but I think he feels so
>guilty about willingly using Microsoft products almost every day that
>he feels justified in spamming this group.
>
>Anyone out there working for a company free of Microsoft products wanna
>give the guy a job? Pleaseeeee???


Is there such a thing? ;-)

bambam 05-13-2006 11:39 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
thingy <thingy@nocommy.commy> wrote in news:k2igj3-56g.ln1
@news.thing.dyndns.org:

> Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:
>> Hmmm...
>>
>> http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=94
>>
>>
>> Have A Nice Cup of Tea
>>

>
> give it a rest....FFS.


Considering that 3 days ago we had an MS employee playing word games with
DRM, I thought that the link was interesting.

Message-ID: <1147211753.976294.99390@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>

Thanks for reposting, I don't normally see Cup of Tea's posts. ;)

--
Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Kris Kirk 05-13-2006 11:41 AM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
bambam wrote:
> Considering that 3 days ago we had an MS employee playing word games with
> DRM, I thought that the link was interesting.


See what I mean Tea? If that was an interesting link, I and I'm sure a
lot of other people sure as hell missed it because we just ignored it!

Kris


BrianM 05-13-2006 12:05 PM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
On Sat, 13 May 2006 18:12:08 +1000, Have A Nice Cup of Tea wrote:

> Hmmm...
>
> http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=94
>
>
> Have A Nice Cup of Tea


interesting opinion piece.
Bent Congressmen aside, I'm reminded that there sure are a lot of
hackers/crackers out there who love challenges.

--
cheers
Brian./M

Have A Nice Cup of Tea 05-13-2006 03:55 PM

Re: Micro$oft is your friend - yeah right!
 
On Sat, 13 May 2006 04:41:03 -0700, Kris Kirk wrote:

> I and I'm sure a
> lot of other people sure as hell missed it because we just ignored it!


....as if I cared about what you choose to ignore!

If you choose to read it - fine.
If you choose not to read it - fine.

I suggest that if my posts are that much of a concept for you, then you
should put me in your killfile. I invite you to do so - I suspect you'll
be much happier!


Have A Nice Cup of Tea

--
1/ Migration to Linux only costs money once. Higher Windows TCO is forever.
2/ "Shared source" is a poison pill. Open Source is freedom.
3/ Only the Windows boxes get the worms.



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.