Velocity Reviews

-   -   ODF Plug-ins and a Microsoft Promise of Cooperation (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578714-odf-plug-ins-and-a-microsoft-promise-of-cooperation.html)

Have A Nice Cup of Tea 05-07-2006 05:44 AM

ODF Plug-ins and a Microsoft Promise of Cooperation

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standa...60506173536926

"" Yet we will support interoperability with ODF documents as they start
to appear and will not oppose its standardization or use by any
organization. The richness of competitive choices in the market is good
for our customers and for the industry as a whole. ""

Let's see if M$ sticks to its word on supporting interoperability with ODF
documents. I very much doubt it will!

Have A Nice Cup of Tea