Velocity Reviews

-   -   TradeMe is down... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578490-trademe-is-down.html)

Jamie Kahn Genet 04-20-2006 09:51 AM

TradeMe is down...

....and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
don't really need! What am I going to do?

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Vista 04-20-2006 09:54 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
news:1he44nn.1ns6ptenthtzhN%jamiekg@wizardling.gee k.nz...
> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet
> --
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Not good for a company supposedly worth 3/4 of a BILLION dollars. I had only
just finished uploading some of my images, so I hope I didn't cause it to
crash out.

"Sorry, Trade Me is temporarily
unavailable due to a technical problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience and will have it back soon."

Crash 04-20-2006 09:56 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> ....and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?

Well there ya go - it Ozzie-owned now. Zillion is up 8-)

Crash.

Tihare Eruera 04-20-2006 09:57 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
news:1he44nn.1ns6ptenthtzhN%jamiekg@wizardling.gee k.nz...
> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet
> --
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

yep

TE

Tihare Eruera 04-20-2006 10:05 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
news:1he44nn.1ns6ptenthtzhN%jamiekg@wizardling.gee k.nz...
> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet
> --
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

www.tardme.co.nz still works

TE

Mark Robinson 04-20-2006 10:19 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

now gives

wogers nemesis 04-20-2006 10:19 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:51:46 +1200, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

Go to the Warehouse - they sell crap too.
Or how about tra$h converter$.

Pacific Dragon 04-20-2006 10:35 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:51:46 +1200, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

> ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> don't really need! What am I going to do?
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

Well as of 10:34, they appear to be up now.

Jamie Kahn Genet 04-20-2006 10:40 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

Tihare Eruera <tihare@somewhere.co.nz> wrote:

> "Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
> news:1he44nn.1ns6ptenthtzhN%jamiekg@wizardling.gee k.nz...
> > ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
> > don't really need! What am I going to do?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jamie Kahn Genet
> > --
> > If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

> www.tardme.co.nz still works
>
> TE

LMAO. I love it, especially the pathetic letter sent from TradeMe asking
for it to be shut down, or else :-D

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

El Penguino 04-20-2006 11:08 AM

Re: TradeMe is down...

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:40:06 +1200, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie
Kahn Genet) wrote:

>Tihare Eruera <tihare@somewhere.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> "Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
>> news:1he44nn.1ns6ptenthtzhN%jamiekg@wizardling.gee k.nz...
>> > ...and has been for about 15 minutes :-( Dammit! I need to buy crap I
>> > don't really need! What am I going to do?
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Jamie Kahn Genet
>> > --
>> > If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

>> www.tardme.co.nz still works
>>
>> TE

>LMAO. I love it, especially the pathetic letter sent from TradeMe asking
>for it to be shut down, or else :-D

Complete with spelling mistake!! hehe.
Hard to be threatening with incompetent spelling!