Velocity Reviews

-   -   So, what happened to Woger? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578345-so-what-happened-to-woger.html)

Fred Dagg 04-06-2006 06:51 AM

So, what happened to Woger?

So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

Bret 04-06-2006 07:15 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:02 +1200, Fred Dagg <freddagg@dagg.com>
wrote:

>So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

Last seen asking a question in nz.wanted, a pale shadow of his former
self.

Beware ye wrap.

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz....c5dcb469388772

Jerry 04-06-2006 07:57 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

Fred Dagg wrote:
> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

Chris Hope 04-06-2006 08:48 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

Fred Dagg wrote:

> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

Fred Dagg 04-06-2006 08:49 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <st03be@paradise.com.nz>
exclaimed:

>Fred Dagg wrote:
>> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

>I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.

The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

Andrew 04-06-2006 09:02 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

Fred Dagg wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:57:33 +1200, Jerry <st03be@paradise.com.nz>
> exclaimed:
>
>> Fred Dagg wrote:
>>> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

>> I think Roger last posted in here on about 30 March

> Really? I haven't spotted him for ages.
>
> The only person I've noticed to be in the same realm of retardation is
> Cup of Tea, and that's in a different way...

or... *the new age woger*

Craig Sutton 04-06-2006 10:03 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

"Chris Hope" <blackhole@electrictoolbox.com> wrote in message
> Fred Dagg wrote:
>
> > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

> IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
> waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
> but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.

No he said he has a new hobby?

He might be back when it falls off?

news.xtra.co.nz 04-06-2006 10:05 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

"Craig Sutton" <xcxcnxxnxxx@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Chris Hope" <blackhole@electrictoolbox.com> wrote in message
>> Fred Dagg wrote:
>>
>> > So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

>> IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
>> waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
>> but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.
>>

> No he said he has a new hobby?
>
> He might be back when it falls off?

his new hobby was a woman apparently.

wogers nemesis 04-06-2006 10:11 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:02 +1200, Fred Dagg wrote:

> So, whatever did happen to young Woger?

I succeeded in my mission ;-)

Kent Smith 04-06-2006 10:42 AM

Re: So, what happened to Woger?

"news.xtra.co.nz" <jed@gospammonster.away> wrote in message

> "Craig Sutton" <xcxcnxxnxxx@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chris Hope" <blackhole@electrictoolbox.com> wrote in message

>>> IIRC, he said something about falling in love and not having time to
>>> waste posting on usenet anymore. Shame, he could be annoying at times
>>> but sometimes his posts and arguments made me laugh.
>>>

>> No he said he has a new hobby?
>>
>> He might be back when it falls off?
>>

> his new hobby was a woman apparently.

She was probably CRAP