Velocity Reviews

-   -   m1122 price check (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578324-m1122-price-check.html)

XPD 04-04-2006 10:23 AM

m1122 price check

As subject says.... whats a 2nd hand Nokia M1122 worth these days ?
Never had any issues with it, have manuals somewhere too.

Version info...

SW boot version: Bx1x2008.R01
SW appl. version: Gx1x2230.R03
HW version: T66280.01 B

Skippy 04-05-2006 08:45 AM

Re: m1122 price check

Real good modems,

I sold mine recently for $350

XPD 04-05-2006 08:48 AM

Re: m1122 price check

"Skippy" <nospam@nospam.co.nz> wrote in message
> Real good modems,
>
> I sold mine recently for $350

$350 ??? wow.... you must have found a sucker :) Hehehe....
I just checked on Trademe and theyve been going for $40.... looks like I
might end up holding onto it...

Kristofer Clayton 04-05-2006 08:54 AM

Re: m1122 price check

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:23:49 +1200, "XPD" <spamspam@xpd.xpd.co....nz>
wrote:

>As subject says.... whats a 2nd hand Nokia M1122 worth these days ?
>Never had any issues with it, have manuals somewhere too.

I just bought one (for $100) second hand, and am loving it. No lock
ups like the D-Link I had previously, and it seems to hold the line
damn well!! :)
--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand

Skippy 04-05-2006 08:54 AM

Re: m1122 price check

when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.

Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
was only 10Mbs.

XPD 04-05-2006 07:45 PM

Re: m1122 price check

> when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
>
> Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
> was only 10Mbs.

Yeah, mine was a freebie when they were still RRP $900 :)
And yup, thats the main reason Im swapping.... have got a switch connected
to it but too many power plugs etc now :)

Kristofer Clayton 04-06-2006 06:30 AM

Re: m1122 price check

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <nospam@nospam.co.nz>
wrote:

>when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
>
>Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
>was only 10Mbs.

.... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :-)

Enkidu 04-06-2006 07:29 AM

Re: m1122 price check

Kristofer Clayton wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <nospam@nospam.co.nz>
> wrote:
>

>>when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
>>
>>Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
>>was only 10Mbs.

> ... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :-)

Less than 10Mbps of course, but with the 4 port M1122 you can only talk
between machines on your network at 10Mbps using the inbuilt switch.

Cheers,

Cliff

Peter Nield 04-06-2006 10:24 AM

Re: m1122 price check

"Enkidu" <enkidu.com@com.cliffp.com> wrote in message
> Kristofer Clayton wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <nospam@nospam.co.nz>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
> >>
> >>Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was

it
> >>was only 10Mbs.

> > ... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :-)
> >

> Less than 10Mbps of course, but with the 4 port M1122 you can only talk
> between machines on your network at 10Mbps using the inbuilt switch.

Which is why I have a separate 8 port 100Mbps switch (with 8 ports used...)
to hook up the PCs and Nokia together. At least with the 10Mbps hub in the
Nokia I can sniff my internet traffic if I want to (useful for grabbing
forgetten POP3 passwords...)