Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   Rolling UBS outages? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578252-rolling-ubs-outages.html)

~misfit~ 03-28-2006 01:57 PM

Rolling UBS outages?
 
This from Actrix's homepage:

"Telecom has scheduled rolling outages across the country which will affect
Actrix broadband customers from 27/03/06 - 15/04/06."

Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.
--
~Shaun~



Mark 03-29-2006 07:28 AM

Re: Rolling UBS outages?
 
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:57:39 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@yahooo.co.nz> wrote:

>This from Actrix's homepage:
>
>"Telecom has scheduled rolling outages across the country which will affect
>Actrix broadband customers from 27/03/06 - 15/04/06."
>
>Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.


Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..

~misfit~ 03-29-2006 10:43 AM

Re: Rolling UBS outages?
 
Mark wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:57:39 +1200, "~misfit~"
> <misfit61nz@yahooo.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> This from Actrix's homepage:
>>
>> "Telecom has scheduled rolling outages across the country which will
>> affect Actrix broadband customers from 27/03/06 - 15/04/06."
>>
>> Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.

>
> Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..


You gotta be joking. I might see *people* out there. Don't you know that
it's only a matter of time and bird 'flu will be rampant in NZ?
--
~Shaun~



Bruce Sinclair 03-30-2006 12:18 AM

Re: Rolling UBS outages?
 
In article <442a64b9$1@news2.actrix.gen.nz>, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahooo.co.nz> wrote:

>> Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..

>
>You gotta be joking. I might see *people* out there. Don't you know that
>it's only a matter of time and bird 'flu will be rampant in NZ?


Do NOT get me started on that beat up :) ...


Bruce

----------------------------------------
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good
people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and
only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Lord Vetinari in Guards ! Guards ! - Terry Pratchett

Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
(if there were any)



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.