Velocity Reviews

-   -   allofmp3 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578243-allofmp3.html)

Sharktbbtfy 03-27-2006 08:51 PM

allofmp3

Hi,

Would someone please test if they can get in.

I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.

http://allofmp3.com
--
Sharktbbtfy

k 03-27-2006 09:32 PM

Re: allofmp3

Sharktbbtfy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would someone please test if they can get in.
>
> I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
>
> http://allofmp3.com

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<!-- 0.0.0.0 process time 0.031 sec. SQL 0.0000 sec. -->
<!--WWW:

Execute: 31

-->

Mauricio Freitas [MVP] 03-27-2006 09:48 PM

Re: allofmp3

"Sharktbbtfy" <sharks@tw.net.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Would someone please test if they can get in.
>
> I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
>
> http://allofmp3.com
> --

I didn't visit the site, but used http://www.rexswain.com/httpview.html to
check the headers and content. Since this script runs in the USA I would say
it's not being influenced by anything we have here - and sure enough it
shows everything fine. Try it to see what I mean.

--

Mauricio Freitas
www.geekzone.co.nz, www.geekzone.co.nz/freitasm,

Sam 03-27-2006 10:15 PM

Re: allofmp3

No problem for me.

Sharktbbtfy 03-28-2006 02:28 AM

Re: allofmp3

Sam wrote:
> No problem for me.
> "Sharktbbtfy" <sharks@tw.net.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Would someone please test if they can get in.
>>
>> I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
>>
>> http://allofmp3.com
>> --
>> Sharktbbtfy

I'm using Xp & Firefox & IE6.

What are you using?

--
Sharktbbtfy

a.cecchetti@gmail.com 03-28-2006 07:05 AM

Re: allofmp3

Sharktbbtfy ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Would someone please test if they can get in.
>
> I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
>
> http://allofmp3.com

Hi,
I'm from Italy, and it is two days that I am getting the same result as
you.
Are someone obscuring www.allofmp3.com?

gustaf.borgstrom@gmail.com 03-28-2006 08:50 AM

Re: allofmp3

Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

Invisible 03-28-2006 09:58 AM

Re: allofmp3

On 28 Mar 2006 00:50:53 -0800, gustaf.borgstrom@gmail.com wrote:

>Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
>I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
>would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
>struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

No go on Paradise adsl, but no problem going through pimpmyip.com

Screwed up TelstraClear cache, again?

andy52@hotmail.com 03-28-2006 12:50 PM

Re: allofmp3

I have the same problem.

Sharktbbtfy 03-28-2006 08:35 PM

Re: allofmp3

gustaf.borgstrom@gmail.com wrote:
> Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
> I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
> would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
> struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

I mailed them through the download manager and it has been fixed.

They admitted that they had server problems.

--
Sharktbbtfy