Velocity Reviews

-   -   Recommended dial-up ISP in Invercargill (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t578145-recommended-dial-up-isp-in-invercargill.html)

Daniel 03-19-2006 08:47 AM

Recommended dial-up ISP in Invercargill

Greetings,

Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
otherwise internet is unavailable.
Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.

Thanks in advance.

krazy Bob 03-19-2006 09:17 PM

Re: Recommended dial-up ISP in Invercargill

"Daniel" <atari400@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
> Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
> otherwise internet is unavailable.
> Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
> any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Xtra, Ihug, SlingShot are all pretty good at dial up

KB

Charlie G 03-20-2006 07:27 AM

> Greetings,
>
> Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
> Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
> otherwise internet is unavailable.
> Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
> any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Southnet always provided me with great service for low volume dialup -
havn't been with them for a while now so can't say what they are like
anymore.

Charlie

E. Scrooge 03-20-2006 07:49 AM

> Greetings,
>
> Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
> Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
> otherwise internet is unavailable.
> Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
> any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Slingshot is the best bet.

E. Scrooge

Daniel 03-21-2006 02:02 AM

Daniel wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
> Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
> otherwise internet is unavailable.
> Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
> any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
>
> Thanks in advance.

krazy Bob, Charlie G, E. Scrooge

Thanks for the info guys.