Velocity Reviews

-   -   Duckman Coming to DVD! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577757-duckman-coming-to-dvd.html)

Tarkus 01-06-2008 01:47 AM

Duckman Coming to DVD!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Duc...s-Planned/8731

This is one of my all-time favorite shows, so I've been waiting for this
announcement a long, long time!

godslabrat@gmail.com 01-08-2008 10:18 PM

Re: Duckman Coming to DVD!

On Jan 5, 7:47*pm, Tarkus <karnev...@atlantabraves.net> wrote:
> http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Duc...s-Planned/8731
>
> This is one of my all-time favorite shows, so I've been waiting for this
> announcement a long, long time!

There's a special kind of happiness I'm feeling right now. And now
that I look, it seems that Weird Science was released on DVD without
my knowing it! Wow...

--

Aaron "What the hell are YOU starin' at?!" Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com

Tarkus 01-08-2008 11:47 PM

Re: Duckman Coming to DVD!

godslabrat@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 5, 7:47 pm, Tarkus <karnev...@atlantabraves.net> wrote:
>> http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Duc...s-Planned/8731
>>
>> This is one of my all-time favorite shows, so I've been waiting for this
>> announcement a long, long time!

> There's a special kind of happiness I'm feeling right now.

More info on the release from its creator:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Duc...-Revealed/8741

> Aaron "What the hell are YOU starin' at?!" Bossig

:)