Velocity Reviews

-   -   Altec Lansing iM11 Portable Audio System @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57755-altec-lansing-im11-portable-audio-system-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 04-07-2006 03:02 AM

Altec Lansing iM11 Portable Audio System @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/reviews/AL_iM11/email.jpg

Quote: “The beloved iPod, the most popular MP3 player ever. With the popularity there are tons of companies making accessories to cash in on the iPod's success. Over the past years we have seen a lot of junk accessories. Only a few companies have been able to come out with good quality iPod accessories. Today we will look at the iM11 from Altec Lansing. Altec Lansing is known for making quality audio products, so let's see how the iM11's perform.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=371