Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gmail Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577504-gmail-question.html)

JC 01-05-2006 12:15 AM

Gmail Question

In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

Sharktyymbfj 01-05-2006 04:19 AM

Re: Gmail Question

"JC" <nntp@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:dphoco$iol$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
> book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
> other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

Yep, you did.

The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email you wish
to forward. Start typing and the name/address should autofill.

--
Sharktyymbfj

Newsgroups - For those who can't afford vanity publishing.

JC 01-05-2006 06:34 AM

Re: Gmail Question

Sharktyymbfj wrote:
> "JC" <nntp@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:dphoco$iol$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
>
>>In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
>>book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
>>other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

> Yep, you did.
>
> The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email you wish
> to forward. Start typing and the name/address should autofill.

God I'm having a bad day, think I will go to bed and start the day over.

~misfit~ 01-05-2006 08:30 AM

Re: Gmail Question

JC wrote:
> Sharktyymbfj wrote:
>> "JC" <nntp@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>>> In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your
>>> address book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says
>>> insert address other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed
>>> something simple.

>> Yep, you did.
>>
>> The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email
>> you wish to forward. Start typing and the name/address should
>> autofill.

> God I'm having a bad day, think I will go to bed and start the day
> over.

Know the feeling. I'd like to do something similar with my life but the
difficulties involved with the physics, or should that be biology, of the
process, would probably kill my mother and/or me.
--
~misfit~