Velocity Reviews

-   -   What a mistaka to maka (humourous) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577407-what-a-mistaka-to-maka-humourous.html)

GraB 12-22-2005 10:20 AM

What a mistaka to maka (humourous)

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

nil_einne1@email.com 12-22-2005 04:32 PM

Re: What a mistaka to maka (humourous)

GraB wrote:
> http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

Seems funny until you realise the source is WWN (the reason it's in the
entertainment section, WWN is a source of celebrity stories).

WWN incidently is the writer of such great stories as:
TASTY EATS OR THREAT TO MANKIND?
POTATOES DEVELOP INTELLIGENCE!
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61632

VATICAN SPOKESMAN CONFIRMS ...
PEACE TALKS UNDER WAY BETWEEN ANGELS & DEMONS!
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/religion/61529

KIM JONG IL WANTS TO APPEAR ON AMERICAN IDOL
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61627

SUPER NOVA SCOTIA
Canadian province turned to ashes in radioactive inferno!
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61626

DESPERATE HOUSEFLIES
If insects don't embrace family values our planet's ecology is in
danger!
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61629

Need I go on?

nil_einne1@email.com 12-22-2005 04:39 PM

nil_ein...@email.com wrote:
> GraB wrote:
> > http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

> Seems funny until you realise the source is WWN (the reason it's in the
> entertainment section, WWN is a source of celebrity stories).
>
> WWN incidently is the writer of such great stories as:
> TASTY EATS OR THREAT TO MANKIND?
> POTATOES DEVELOP INTELLIGENCE!
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61632
>
> VATICAN SPOKESMAN CONFIRMS ...
> PEACE TALKS UNDER WAY BETWEEN ANGELS & DEMONS!
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/religion/61529
>
> KIM JONG IL WANTS TO APPEAR ON AMERICAN IDOL
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61627
>
> SUPER NOVA SCOTIA
> Canadian province turned to ashes in radioactive inferno!
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61626
>
> DESPERATE HOUSEFLIES
> If insects don't embrace family values our planet's ecology is in
> danger!
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61629
>
> Need I go on?

Incidently, for all utter drivel that is there, we have this little
gem:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...lumnists/61647

Assuming it's true, it perhaps speaks volumes for the current state of
American politics that such an article appears in the WWN not a more
reputable paper...

P.S. I'm not saying that wearing shirts that say **** anything would be
acceptable in many countries probably including NZ but it does raise
some interesting points

steve 12-22-2005 09:26 PM

GraB wrote:

> http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

The woman's husband came out worst in my view......