Velocity Reviews

-   -   How i export my msn messanger conversations to harddrive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577235-how-i-export-my-msn-messanger-conversations-to-harddrive.html)

Starkey 12-07-2005 06:31 AM

How i export my msn messanger conversations to harddrive

help please

David 12-07-2005 06:45 AM

Re: How i export my msn messanger conversations to harddrive

Starkey wrote:
> help please

They should be somewhere in My Documents\My Received Files\your msn
account, in the form of XML files.

Dave Taylor 12-07-2005 09:58 AM

David <none@none.com> wrote in news:wyvlf.6284$vH5.331879@news.xtra.co.nz:

> Starkey wrote:
>> help please

> They should be somewhere in My Documents\My Received Files\your msn
> account, in the form of XML files.

Or you have to turn on the feature, check under tools, options? It is in
the menu somewhere but moves from version to version...

--
Ciao, Dave