Velocity Reviews

-   -   mp3 direct cut help? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577231-mp3-direct-cut-help.html)

graviton 12-06-2005 09:20 PM

mp3 direct cut help?

I am finding this program very frustrating to use, it's just totally
unintuitive for me. I want to keep a portion of a song and remove everything
either side of it, so I try to make a selection of the stuff I want and
remove the rest but it won't seem to let me do it this way, it only lets me
remove what I want to keep. Believe it or not I am normally pretty good at
picking up programs but this one I find totally unintuitive so some help
would be greatly appreciated.

Mark C 12-07-2005 03:00 AM

Re: mp3 direct cut help?

"graviton" <graviton@gravity> wrote in

> I am finding this program very frustrating to use, it's just
> totally unintuitive for me. I want to keep a portion of a song
> and remove everything either side of it, so I try to make a
> selection of the stuff I want and remove the rest but it won't
> seem to let me do it this way, it only lets me remove what I
> want to keep. Believe it or not I am normally pretty good at
> picking up programs but this one I find totally unintuitive so
> some help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you select the sample you want, then choose 'Save
Selection...' from a menu?

graviton 12-08-2005 05:27 AM

Re: mp3 direct cut help?

"Mark C" <mark.c@somewhere.invalid> wrote in message
> "graviton" <graviton@gravity> wrote in
>
> > I am finding this program very frustrating to use, it's just
> > totally unintuitive for me. I want to keep a portion of a song
> > and remove everything either side of it, so I try to make a
> > selection of the stuff I want and remove the rest but it won't
> > seem to let me do it this way, it only lets me remove what I
> > want to keep. Believe it or not I am normally pretty good at
> > picking up programs but this one I find totally unintuitive so
> > some help would be greatly appreciated.

> I think you select the sample you want, then choose 'Save
> Selection...' from a menu?

Thanks heaps.