Velocity Reviews

-   -   !Paradise news server about to crash... It's that time of the month again (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t577217-paradise-news-server-about-to-crash-its-that-time-of-the-month-again.html)

Max Burke 12-05-2005 04:55 AM

!Paradise news server about to crash... It's that time of the month again

Continuous server error messages when trying to post, pings and traces to
the server timing out randomly, and REALLY SLOW updates of newsgroup
headers....

All paradise customers should get their posts in before it dies.....

--
mlvburke@xxxxxxxx.nz
Found Images

Lugnut 12-05-2005 06:02 AM

Re: !Paradise news server about to crash... It's that time of the month again

In a message:4393c829$1@clear.net.nz,
Max Burke <mlvburke@xxxxxxxxx.nz> obviously after great thought wrote:
> Continuous server error messages when trying to post, pings and
> traces to the server timing out randomly, and REALLY SLOW updates of
> newsgroup headers....
>
> All paradise customers should get their posts in before it dies.....

Yep, I'm waiting for the binaries groups to disappear as well.