Velocity Reviews

-   -   Word Macron Mystery (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t576701-word-macron-mystery.html)

lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz 10-13-2005 03:16 AM

Word Macron Mystery

I have installed the Microsoft- distributed, but Waikato
University developed Maori keyboard driver.

When I attempt to create a macronised vowel MS Office, I've
getting a vowel with a circumflex, not the bar.

When I attempt the same routine in Open Office, I get a correctly
macronised vowel.

Can anyone suggest why MS Word is not responding correctly ?

EMB 10-13-2005 03:28 AM

Re: Word Macron Mystery

lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz wrote:
> I have installed the Microsoft- distributed, but Waikato
> University developed Maori keyboard driver.
>
> When I attempt to create a macronised vowel MS Office, I've
> getting a vowel with a circumflex, not the bar.
>
> When I attempt the same routine in Open Office, I get a correctly
> macronised vowel.
>
> Can anyone suggest why MS Word is not responding correctly ?

Incorrect font?

--
EMB