Velocity Reviews

-   -   block-list for firefox adblock extension (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t576623-block-list-for-firefox-adblock-extension.html)

Evil Bastard 10-04-2005 12:58 PM

block-list for firefox adblock extension

Hi,

Baulking at the task of building up my own set of filters for the
firefox adblock extension, I went in search of a premade list.

Came up lucky:
http://mysite.verizon.net/rick752/fi...ck_rick752.txt

What's a banner ad? :P

--
Cheers
EB

Brendan 10-04-2005 02:41 PM

Re: block-list for firefox adblock extension

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:58:32 +1300, Evil Bastard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Baulking at the task of building up my own set of filters for the
> firefox adblock extension, I went in search of a premade list.
>
> Came up lucky:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/rick752/fi...ck_rick752.txt
>
> What's a banner ad? :P

It misses a few (Toms hardware). Try this one. Maybe someone should add
them togeather ?lol

[Adblock]
*-ad.cgi*
*.addaddy.net/*
*.babylonbucks.com/*
*.bride.ru
*.directresponse.com
*.imgehost.com/*
*.inetc.net/*
*.linkbuddies.com
*.mediaturf.net
*.simtel.net/gfx/*
*/Adv/*
*/RealMedia/ads/*
*/admentor/*
*/adrevolver/*
*/adserve/*
*/bannerads/*
*/bannerit/*
*/banners/*
*/featuread/*
*/liveads/*
*/phpads/*
*/softad/*
*/spymagic/*
*Banner-468x60*
*IslandBox*
*adbureau.*
*adbutler.de
*adsdk.com*
*advertising.*
*atdmt.com*
*bannermania.*
*bizrate.com
*bluestreak.*
*cash4banner*
*crazypopups.com
*doubleclick*
*exchangead.*
*eyeblaster-bs.*
*falkag.net
*fastclick.*
*hitbox.com
*i.imdb*
*mediaonenetwork.net*
*mediaplex*
*popupad.net
*qkimg.net
*qksrv.net*
*rcm.amazon.com/*
*spinbox.*
*spylog*
*thecounter*
*tradedoubler.com
*tribalfusion*
*valueclick*
*zdmcirc.*
/.*adcycle\.cgi\?.*/
/[\W\d]banner(s|id\=)[\W\d]/
/\D\d{2,3}x\d{2,3}\D/
/\Wad(server|s)?[\W\d](\/|\.)/
/\Wgoogle(adservices|syndication)\W/
/bd.m?
/sp(onsor|ymagic)/
/top(100|cto)/
http://ads.*
img.thebugs.ws
reklama
sexcounter.*
statse.webtrendslive.com
us.yimg.com/a/
yimg.com/*.js

--

.... Brendan

#1578 +(4919)- [X]

<calin> we had a guy at school that wore black lipstick.. and was all
gothy.. and then one day we caught him buying an assvibrator
<ecoli> ew.
<ecoli> wait, you "caught" him?
<ecoli> like, you were behind him in line at the assvibrator store?
<Aero> he doesnt answer
*** Quits: calin (No route to host)

Note: All my comments are copyright 5/10/2005 3:06:45 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

Dave Taylor 10-09-2005 05:34 AM

Evil Bastard <spam@me.please> wrote in news:43427c92$1@news.orcon.net.nz:

> Hi,
>
> Baulking at the task of building up my own set of filters for the
> firefox adblock extension, I went in search of a premade list.
>
> Came up lucky:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/rick752/fi...ck_rick752.txt
>
> What's a banner ad? :P

Hmm, I use this:
http://www.pierceive.com/
Extension for Firefox that automatically updates Filterset.G. Also allows
personal filters that persist across updates.
Requires Adblock or Adblock Plus.
https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1136

--
Ciao, Dave