Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ypager error KERNEL32.DLL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t576583-ypager-error-kernel32-dll.html)

geopelia 09-30-2005 11:07 PM

Ypager error KERNEL32.DLL

Ypager has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL.

Now I'm having trouble with PC-cillin 2005. When I try to update new
components the computer gets a little way along and freezes. I've restarted
several times.

Everything else seems to be working.

Can I do anything or do I need the serviceman please? I don't know much
about computers.

Thank you
Geopelia

Shane 09-30-2005 11:12 PM

Re: Ypager error KERNEL32.DLL

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:07:51 +1200, geopelia wrote:

> Ypager has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL.
>
> Now I'm having trouble with PC-cillin 2005. When I try to update new
> components the computer gets a little way along and freezes. I've
> restarted several times.
>
> Everything else seems to be working.
>
> Can I do anything or do I need the serviceman please? I don't know much
> about computers.
>
> Thank you
> Geopelia

YPager is Yahoo! messenger and when I used it it was unstable as
If this mesage is regular, consider updating your Yahoo messenger, or
replacing it with a third party (usually equally unstable) messenger, such
as Trillian www.ceruleanstudios.com

geopelia 09-30-2005 11:47 PM

"Shane" <shane@weasel.is-a-geek.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:07:51 +1200, geopelia wrote:
>
> > Ypager has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL.
> >
> > Now I'm having trouble with PC-cillin 2005. When I try to update new
> > components the computer gets a little way along and freezes. I've
> > restarted several times.
> >
> > Everything else seems to be working.
> >
> > Can I do anything or do I need the serviceman please? I don't know much
> > about computers.
> >
> > Thank you
> > Geopelia

> YPager is Yahoo! messenger and when I used it it was unstable as
> If this mesage is regular, consider updating your Yahoo messenger, or
> replacing it with a third party (usually equally unstable) messenger, such
> as Trillian www.ceruleanstudios.com

Thank you, I have just installed the new Yahoo messenger, so it is probably
that. I have just succeeded in getting PC-cillin 2005 to update the new
components. I've found a page showing logs, it seems why it kept failing was
an internet connection error. Very odd, as I was connected to the internet
for email and newsgroups, and that worked properly. (xtra).
I'm still finding out all the bits and pieces of PC-cillin 2005.
I've just received a CD from PC, no idea what I am supposed to do with it,
but I'll hang on to it. I got all the instructions through the computer and
did the download (with help from the serviceman - there were some bits of
old programs holding things up), so I don't think I need the CD yet.

I don't like Yahoo, but that is all a friend is using, takes ages to get to
their inbox. Most of my friends are on MSN

Thanks for your help.

Geopelia