Velocity Reviews

-   -   Application to Share Contacts and Calender (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t576462-application-to-share-contacts-and-calender.html)

gidday 09-19-2005 01:45 AM

Application to Share Contacts and Calender

We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use Outlook
for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would give us access
to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know about the Mdaemon
extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to insist on taking over
the mail services as well. I have also heard of a program called ACT but am
not happy with the price.
Is anyone aware of another program we could use/

TIA

Dave Taylor 09-19-2005 02:03 AM

Re: Application to Share Contacts and Calender

"gidday" <gidday@home.co.ch> wrote in

> We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
> Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
> give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
> about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
> insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
> a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
> Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
>
> TIA

Yahoo groups?
Something from here:
http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...words=calendar

--
Ciao, Dave

Dave Taylor 09-19-2005 02:05 AM

Re: Application to Share Contacts and Calender

Dave Taylor <daveytay@nospamplshotmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns96D68EFB59C82daveytaynospamplshot@203.97.3 7.6:

> "gidday" <gidday@home.co.ch> wrote in
>
>> We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
>> Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
>> give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
>> about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
>> insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
>> a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
>> Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
>>
>> TIA
>>

> Yahoo groups?
> Something from here:
> http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...words=calendar

http://sourceforge.net/projects/egroupware

This one is supposed to be good.

--
Ciao, Dave

SteveM 09-19-2005 06:00 AM

Re: Application to Share Contacts and Calender

"gidday" <gidday@home.co.ch> wrote in

> We have a peer to peer network using the Mdaemon mail server. We use
> Outlook for mail but would like an Outlook addon program that would
> give us access to a shared contacts folder and shared calender. I know
> about the Mdaemon extra called "Outllook Connector" but that seems to
> insist on taking over the mail services as well. I have also heard of
> a program called ACT but am not happy with the price.
> Is anyone aware of another program we could use/
>
> TIA

Contacts4Outlook

http://contacts4outlook.4team.biz/

SteveM