Velocity Reviews

-   -   User group statistics ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t575448-user-group-statistics.html)

NZed 06-06-2005 02:11 AM

User group statistics ?

Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain time
periods etc.

Do you know the website ?
Thanks
NZed

Bling-Bling 06-06-2005 02:28 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, NZed wrote:

> Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
> statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
> who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain
> time periods etc.
>
> Do you know the website ?
> Thanks
> NZed

What is a "user group"?

Bling Bling

Bret 06-06-2005 02:50 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, "NZed" <nomore@unwantedspam.com>
wrote:

>Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
>statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
>who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain time
>periods etc.
>
>Do you know the website ?
>Thanks
>NZed

This one?

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...c/Default.asp?

Alastair McAllister 06-06-2005 02:55 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

In <42a3b0ea$1@clear.net.nz> NZed wrote:

> Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
> statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual
> users who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within
> certain time periods etc.

You're probably thinking of netscan.research.microsoft.com.

--
Regards, Alastair.
Wellington, New Zealand

My supplied email address is fake. Any views expressed in this posting
are personal and its content remains the property of Alastair. Alastair
accepts no responsibility for any misinformation resulting from this
posting.

NZed 06-06-2005 04:55 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

Thats the one Alastair
Thanks for that
NZed

news:20050606145657576+1200@news.paradise.net.nz.. .

Dave - Dave.net.nz 06-06-2005 10:18 PM

Re: User group statistics ?

a groups with users you pedantic ****tard.

Lawrence D’Oliveiro 06-07-2005 04:55 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

In article <d83s9c.3rg.1@fairground.synaptic.net.nz>,
"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <davenetnz@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bling-Bling wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:11:54 +1200, NZed wrote:
>>

>>>Someone in the past posted a very useful link, the website provided
>>>statistics and search features on User group statistics eg Indivual users
>>>who use certain user groups the most, how many postings within certain
>>>time periods etc.
>>>
>>>Do you know the website ?
>>>Thanks
>>>NZed

>> What is a "user group"?

>a groups with users you pedantic ****tard.

And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own ****dantic
petard?

Dave - Dave.net.nz 06-07-2005 05:01 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:

>>>What is a "user group"?

>>a groups with users you pedantic ****tard.

> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own ****dantic
> petard?

it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

AD. 06-07-2005 05:53 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:55:46 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own ****dantic
> petard?

A group of developers? Or is that a gaggle of developers?

How about a flux of pink indians?

--
Cheers
Anton

Shane 06-07-2005 06:35 AM

Re: User group statistics ?

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:01:03 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

>>>a groups with users you pedantic ****tard.

>> And what would a group _without_ users be, hoist on your own ****dantic
>> petard?

> it depends on what the group is of, could be a group of computers, a
> group of applications, hell, it could be a group of clouds.

heard of ducks?