Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   MSAccess 2003 crash probably corrupt file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57491-msaccess-2003-crash-probably-corrupt-file.html)

=?Utf-8?B?RmxhbWVib3k=?= 03-31-2006 01:11 PM

MSAccess 2003 crash probably corrupt file

Hi!
I've got a real msaccess problem. When i open the bad mdb file, msaccess
crashes and restarts.
I tried at 3rd party recovery tool. I've tried the "/decompile" parameter.
I've tried to make a new emtpy database and import data from the corrupted
file (access crashes when i tries to access the bad mdb file)

I've updatet msaccess with the last patch.

the crash info is:
AppNAme: msaccess.exe
AppVer: 11.0.6566.0
AppStamp:42cdb33e
ModName: vbe6.dll
ModVer: 6.4.99.72
ModStamp:40b29ba6
fDebug:0
Offset: 00038549

please help me out...

fyz 05-06-2008 01:33 PM

Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Access Repair to repair your Access file. It works rather well for my corrupt Access MDB files.

Hope this helps.

Alan

mandrek1 06-30-2008 12:27 PM

If your database is crashed or corrupted then you can install latest jet hotfix pack for repair your data. If it doesn't help then you can use access repair utility which will repair your database modules, macros in short whole database.

Thanks

Davidpoul 08-10-2009 09:39 AM

MSAccess 2003 crash probably corrupt file

If your database is crashed or corrupted then you need to take help of Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery Software which will repair your database modules, macros, tables, queries, forms and reports.

David