Velocity Reviews

-   -   Orcon UBS Homepage..? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t574475-orcon-ubs-homepage.html)

DoggNZ 03-13-2005 10:35 PM

Orcon UBS Homepage..?

Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

EMB 03-14-2005 03:45 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

DoggNZ wrote:
> Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
> them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...

Mine's been working fine for the last few weeks (haven't uploaded since
Friday but all was ok then).

--
EMB

-=rjh=- 03-14-2005 03:56 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

DoggNZ wrote:
> Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
> them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...
>
> --
> BOINC SETI
> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Mine's been fine for ages, ftp access is appallingly slow, though. Maybe
they have several servers?

http://hindesite.orcon.net.nz/photographs/index.html

cheers

DoggNZ 03-14-2005 04:15 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:45:07 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>DoggNZ wrote:
>> Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
>> them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...

>Mine's been working fine for the last few weeks (haven't uploaded since
>Friday but all was ok then).

Dumn question but where do you get to it?

EMB 03-14-2005 04:15 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

DoggNZ wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:45:07 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>DoggNZ wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
>>>them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...

>>Mine's been working fine for the last few weeks (haven't uploaded since
>>Friday but all was ok then).

> Dumn question but where do you get to it?

ftp://ftp.mysitename.orcon.net.nz

--
EMB

DoggNZ 03-14-2005 04:16 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:15:43 +1300, DoggNZ
<doggnzREMOVETHIS@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:45:07 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>DoggNZ wrote:
>>> Anyone here on Orcon UBS have access to their free webpage? I rang
>>> them about it 2 months ago and was told it would be about a week...

>>Mine's been working fine for the last few weeks (haven't uploaded since
>>Friday but all was ok then).

>Dumn question but where do you get to it?

*dumb*

DoggNZ 03-14-2005 04:32 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:15:54 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>DoggNZ wrote:

>>>Mine's been working fine for the last few weeks (haven't uploaded since
>>>Friday but all was ok then).

>> Dumn question but where do you get to it?
>>

>ftp://ftp.mysitename.orcon.net.nz

Hmm..normal username and password? Doesn't work for me :(

EMB 03-14-2005 05:19 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

DoggNZ wrote:

> Hmm..normal username and password? Doesn't work for me :(

Yep, normal username and password, same as for orcon free email.

--
EMB

DoggNZ 03-15-2005 12:53 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:19:37 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>DoggNZ wrote:
>

>> Hmm..normal username and password? Doesn't work for me :(

>Yep, normal username and password, same as for orcon free email.

Okay. I rang and was told they don't offer a free webpage with
Bitstream anymore.?? WTF? I can see why everyone in here is wanting to
change to another ISP.

Dave - Dave.net.nz 03-15-2005 01:40 AM

Re: Orcon UBS Homepage..?

DoggNZ wrote:
>>>Hmm..normal username and password? Doesn't work for me :(

>>Yep, normal username and password, same as for orcon free email.

> Okay. I rang and was told they don't offer a free webpage with
> Bitstream anymore.?? WTF? I can see why everyone in here is wanting to
> change to another ISP.

heh, they do however still offer it to everyone else still.