Velocity Reviews

-   -   Slow day (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t574425-slow-day.html)

Collector»NZ 03-09-2005 09:57 PM

Slow day

Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.

Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.

http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Shane (aka froggy) 03-09-2005 10:15 PM

Re: Slow day

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>
> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>
> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

60 on my fourth attempt

bret@at.corn 03-09-2005 10:18 PM

Re: Slow day

<collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>
>Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>
>http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

75 on the first try and 74 on the second.

DoggNZ 03-09-2005 10:58 PM

Re: Slow day

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ
<collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>
>Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>
>http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

64 after a couple of attempts

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

MarkH 03-10-2005 12:20 AM

Re: Slow day

Collector»NZ <collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote in news:3999t4F5utd9rU1
@individual.net:

> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>
> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>
> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

69 on the first try, 68 on the 2nd try. On the 3rd try I made a serious
attempt and got 93. A few more tries easily getting over 80 each time and
now I am bored with that.

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 20-Jan-05)

AD. 03-10-2005 12:59 AM

Re: Slow day

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:53 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>>
>> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>>
>> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

> 60 on my fourth attempt

I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
(admittedly slowish) computer?

--
Cheers
Anton

Shane (aka froggy) 03-10-2005 01:08 AM

Re: Slow day

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:59:16 +1300, AD. wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:53 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
>>
>>> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>>>
>>> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>>>
>>> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

>> 60 on my fourth attempt

> I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
> or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
> (admittedly slowish) computer?

am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
/me blows a fuse

Collector»NZ 03-10-2005 02:20 AM

Re: Slow day

Shane (aka froggy) said the following on 10/03/2005 2:08 p.m.:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:59:16 +1300, AD. wrote:

>>>60 on my fourth attempt

>>I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
>>or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
>>(admittedly slowish) computer?

> am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
> virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
> /me blows a fuse

No bugger off its my thread you hear, and I will throw my toys out of
the cot and rant and rave if you do 8-)

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

steve 03-10-2005 08:59 AM

Re: Slow day

Collector»NZ wrote:
> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
>
> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
>
> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

48

45-49 superb! you're looking hot, hot, hot!

My 03-11-2005 02:41 AM

Re: Slow day

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:08:48 +1300, "Shane (aka froggy)"
<spamspamuber.l33t.god@spamgmail.com> wrote:

>am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
>virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
>/me blows a fuse

what crap, go get a better machine...