Velocity Reviews

-   -   DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t574234-dse-400w-psu-info-update.html)

BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn 02-21-2005 12:22 AM

DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

Here is the full info from the manufacturer..

http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm

Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.

But at a far higher price than DSE..

Gurble 02-21-2005 12:47 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
this to say:

>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>

>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>

>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>
>But at a far higher price than DSE..

Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
selection?

How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

Rider 02-21-2005 12:53 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

"Gurble" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
> this to say:
>

>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>

>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>

>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>
>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
>>

> Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
> manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
> selection?
>
> How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

You're not allowed to ask such questions. He gets grumpy and starts swearing

LoL

Invisible 02-21-2005 01:13 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

http://woger.swellserver.com/news/to...s/arrested.php

BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn 02-21-2005 01:38 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble <nospam@for.me> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
>this to say:
>

>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>

>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>

>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>
>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
>>

>Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
>manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
>selection?
>
>How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..

Chris Hope 02-21-2005 02:07 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble <nospam@for.me> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
>>this to say:
>>>
>>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>>
>>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>>
>>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>>
>>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
>>>

>>Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
>>manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
>>selection?
>>
>>How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

> You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..

How does that prove he's an idiot?

Gurble 02-21-2005 02:15 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:38:22 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
this to say:

>>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>>

>>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>>

>>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>>
>>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
>>>

>>Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
>>manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
>>selection?
>>
>>How long before it gets the CrapTM Mark?

>You just proven what a Idiot you are, so get lost Little Boy..

WTF??

Off the meds, Woger?

Gordon 02-21-2005 06:39 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:47:33 +1300, Gurble wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:22:13 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn had
> this to say:
>

>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>

>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>

>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>
>>But at a far higher price than DSE..
>>

> Um, why are you posting this? Are you intending on posting
> manufacturers links to every product in existence, or just a random
> selection?

Freedom of speech rules OK?

gumb00t 02-21-2005 07:00 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

dunno if it is the same model but my neighbour has been through 2 400W
Dick Smith PSUs in as many months.
The last one started smoking, and now his room smells like some hideous
burnt electric smell.
model no. was XH6906.

he got his money back and bought another brand from someone else.

thing 02-21-2005 07:49 AM

Re: DSE 400W PSU Info.. Update

gumb00t wrote:
> dunno if it is the same model but my neighbour has been through 2 400W
> Dick Smith PSUs in as many months.
> The last one started smoking, and now his room smells like some hideous
> burnt electric smell.
> model no. was XH6906.
>
> he got his money back and bought another brand from someone else.
>

> BILL, bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
>

>>Here is the full info from the manufacturer..
>>
>>http://www.cwt.com.tw/CwtChinese/pro.../cwt-400bd.htm
>>
>>Seems that they are sold here under the Procase CWT brand here.
>>
>>But at a far higher price than DSE..

yep, DSE, XH6906.....it is....one to avoid then.....

pity on paper the spec sounds good, and I need 2 new ATX PSUs of 350w+