Velocity Reviews

-   -   MythTV - New zealand mirror (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t574111-mythtv-new-zealand-mirror.html)

GJ 02-11-2005 10:36 PM

MythTV - New zealand mirror

I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?

Thanks,

GJ

-=rjh=- 02-12-2005 12:07 AM

Re: MythTV - New zealand mirror

GJ wrote:
> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
> people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>
> Thanks,
>
> GJ

AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

GJ 02-12-2005 03:28 AM

-=rjh=- wrote:
> GJ wrote:
>
>> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors or
>> people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> GJ

> AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB download.

Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
as I have only installed two linux systems before.

Thanks.

GJ

-=rjh=- 02-12-2005 05:32 AM

GJ wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> GJ wrote:
>>
>>> I want to get a copy but need to limit my bandwidth. Any NZ mirrors
>>> or people in Wellington region able to burn a CD?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> GJ

>> AFAIK it (the latest release 0.17, 11 Feb 2005) is only a 15.38MB
>> download.

> Sorry, should have done my research better. I think I will get KnopMyth
> as I have only installed two linux systems before.
>
> Thanks.
>

> GJ

Good choice, but it might be a couple of days before KnopMyth is updated.

Drop me a line if you want a copy of the updated release when it is
available as I'll be downloading it for myself anyway.

cheers