Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT - Lost TV 2 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t574034-ot-lost-tv-2-a.html)

El Penguino 02-05-2005 03:20 AM

OT - Lost TV 2

Hi peeps,

I was sposed to tape this for the OH but with a slip of the thumb
taped 2 hours of TV 1 instead.

So, I DLd lost ep 1 which starts with a fella lying in some bamboo .He
then gets up to find a plane crash on the beach and helps a few people
here and there.

Is that the same as what was shown the other night ? Wondering if
there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.

Cheers,
Chris

Kerry Ferrand 02-05-2005 03:43 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

In article <8ne8015qlb96uqcv5a2lcjeecsb9q9fs98@4ax.com>,
elpenguino@icebergz-r-us.com says...
> Hi peeps,
>
> I was sposed to tape this for the OH but with a slip of the thumb
> taped 2 hours of TV 1 instead.
>
> So, I DLd lost ep 1 which starts with a fella lying in some bamboo .He
> then gets up to find a plane crash on the beach and helps a few people
> here and there.
>
> Is that the same as what was shown the other night ? Wondering if
> there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
(The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

Collector»NZ 02-05-2005 03:56 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

El Penguino said the following on 5/02/2005 4:20 p.m.:
> Hi peeps,
>
> I was sposed to tape this for the OH but with a slip of the thumb
> taped 2 hours of TV 1 instead.
>
> So, I DLd lost ep 1 which starts with a fella lying in some bamboo .He
> then gets up to find a plane crash on the beach and helps a few people
> here and there.
>
> Is that the same as what was shown the other night ? Wondering if
> there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

No that was the basis of the program.
Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

El Penguino 02-05-2005 04:04 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:43:28 +1300, Kerry Ferrand
<kferrand@rocketmail.dot.com> wrote:

>Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
>leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
>hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
>(The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
>intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

Ok Ta,

the ep I have is 45 mins long - I assume they showed eps 1 and 2 for
the pilot.

Cheers,
Chris

XPD 02-05-2005 04:36 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

"Collector»NZ" <collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> No that was the basis of the program.
> Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
> prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
> character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
> Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

Well.....no point me watching it now, just had some of the plots given
away.....

Collector»NZ 02-05-2005 05:38 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

XPD said the following on 5/02/2005 5:36 p.m.:
> "Collector»NZ" <collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>No that was the basis of the program.
>>Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
>>prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
>>character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
>>Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

> Well.....no point me watching it now, just had some of the plots given
> away.....

Far from it, without the clues in these eps you will be lost as the
program goes on and there outline I have given just gives you an idea
what to wtach for.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Gurble 02-05-2005 06:20 AM

Re: OT - Lost TV 2

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:04:47 +1300, El Penguino
<elpenguino@icebergz-r-us.com> had this to say:

>On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:43:28 +1300, Kerry Ferrand
><kferrand@rocketmail.dot.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
>>leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
>>hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
>>(The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
>>intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

>Ok Ta,
>
>the ep I have is 45 mins long - I assume they showed eps 1 and 2 for
>the pilot.
>
>Cheers,
>Chris

Yup, that's right.

They're up to Episode 14 in the USA, and several people I know were
most put out that the US networks had put in a repeat this week,
meaning a weeks gap before they could download ep15...

It gets really good.