Velocity Reviews

-   -   broken comp (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t573871-broken-comp.html)

froggy 01-23-2005 04:03 AM

broken comp

ooo cool.. Ive just been handed a computer to fix...
heres the exact description I was given of the problem
its running xp, its kinda old I got it second hand
I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...

as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

Gurble 01-23-2005 04:34 AM

Re: broken comp

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:03:14 +1300, froggy
<spamspamuber.l33t.god@spamgmail.com> had this to say:

>ooo cool.. Ive just been handed a computer to fix...
>heres the exact description I was given of the problem
>its running xp, its kinda old I got it second hand
>I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...
>
>as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
>should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

Well it's obviously a faulty modem...

wogers nemesis 01-23-2005 08:32 AM

Re: broken comp

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:03:14 +1300, froggy wrote:

> ooo cool.. Ive just been handed a computer to fix...
> heres the exact description I was given of the problem
> its running xp, its kinda old I got it second hand
> I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...
>
> as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
> should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

Are you a university staff member reporting a "hardware issue" ;-) ?
Please disregard any error messages recieved - they are never meant to be
written down.

EMB 01-25-2005 07:23 PM

Re: broken comp

wogers nemesis wrote:

> Are you a university staff member reporting a "hardware issue" ;-) ?
> Please disregard any error messages recieved - they are never meant to be
> written down.

That explains why my father writes the error messages out by hand or
prints a screen dump and faxes them to me when he has problems - too
much time in a university.

--
EMB