Velocity Reviews

-   -   what to dofo rexsiting web site ?? i have web in frontpage and now swith on to the dotnet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57343-what-to-dofo-rexsiting-web-site-i-have-web-in-frontpage-and-now-swith-on-to-the-dotnet.html)

mit 03-28-2006 07:23 AM

what to dofo rexsiting web site ?? i have web in frontpage and now swith on to the dotnet

Can any body say me what to do to make my existing site which is in
frontpage andnow i want to addsome module of asp.net .Plesae say me whati
have to do to upgrade my web ??? what about existing pages and data ??It has
many images ,pdf s and many otherdocuments so hsat i have to do ??

Scott M. 03-31-2006 02:34 PM

Re: what to dofo rexsiting web site ?? i have web in frontpage and now swith on to the dotnet

Create a new ASP.NET project at the same location as the existing FrontPage
web. Show all the files in the Solution Explorer and include the FP files
you want by right-clicking them and choosing "Include In Project".