Velocity Reviews

-   -   quiet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t573415-quiet.html)

Dave - Dave.net.nz 12-24-2004 02:44 AM

quiet

either NIN isn't grabbing messages from many places at the moment, a lot
of ISP's are having propogation issues, or damn near everyone has gone
for X/Christmas.

so umm, for those of use still here, I wish you a very Merry
X/Christmas, and a happy new year... although chances are I'll be back
before then, got to "work" days other than stat days.

Adder 12-24-2004 03:24 AM

Re: quiet

In article <331e50F3rpaarU1@individual.net> in nz.comp on Fri, 24 Dec
2004 15:44:47 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <davenetnz@gmail.com> says...
> either NIN isn't grabbing messages from many places at the moment, a lot
> of ISP's are having propogation issues, or damn near everyone has gone
> for X/Christmas.

paradise is not getting much traffic either

Adder 12-24-2004 03:24 AM

Re: quiet

Craig Shore 12-24-2004 05:38 AM

Re: quiet

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:24:21 +1300, Adder <a@dd.er> wrote:

>In article <331e50F3rpaarU1@individual.net> in nz.comp on Fri, 24 Dec
>2004 15:44:47 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <davenetnz@gmail.com> says...
>> either NIN isn't grabbing messages from many places at the moment, a lot
>> of ISP's are having propogation issues, or damn near everyone has gone
>> for X/Christmas.

>paradise is not getting much traffic either

I think it's just quiet. I wondered about it this morning and checked google
groups. There was bugger all there too, Paradise was a little ahead of that.

Craig Shore 12-24-2004 05:38 AM

Re: quiet