Velocity Reviews

-   -   Homer uses Moz? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t573318-homer-uses-moz.html)

Dave - Dave.net.nz 12-15-2004 11:16 PM

Homer uses Moz?

http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png

certainly looks like it.

Adam Warner 12-16-2004 03:57 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Hi Dave - Dave.net.nz,

> http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png
>
> certainly looks like it.

Indeed. I open your link in Mozilla and all the toolbar buttons line up.
Even the search button is in the same location.

Regards,
Adam

Adam Warner 12-16-2004 03:57 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Hi Dave - Dave.net.nz,

Dave - Dave.net.nz 12-16-2004 04:04 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Adam Warner wrote:
>>http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png
>>certainly looks like it.

> Indeed. I open your link in Mozilla and all the toolbar buttons line up.
> Even the search button is in the same location.

but can you read the URL? I cant.

Dave - Dave.net.nz 12-16-2004 04:04 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Adam Warner 12-16-2004 04:27 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Hi Dave - Dave.net.nz,

> Adam Warner wrote:
>>>http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png
>>>certainly looks like it.

>> Indeed. I open your link in Mozilla and all the toolbar buttons line up.
>> Even the search button is in the same location.

> but can you read the URL? I cant.

Not a chance.

Have fun,
Adam

Adam Warner 12-16-2004 04:27 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Hi Dave - Dave.net.nz,

Roger Johnstone 12-16-2004 05:58 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

In <32buu8F3l1gu3U6@individual.net> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png
>
> certainly looks like it.

Must be an older version though. Homer's running Mac OS 8 or 9! Mozilla
hasn't been available for that since about version 1.3.

http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

Roger Johnstone 12-16-2004 05:58 AM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

David 12-16-2004 09:12 PM

Re: Homer uses Moz?

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> http://www.dave.net.nz/files/homer-t...ing-zoomed.png
>
> certainly looks like it.

Its even got the little googlebox at the end of the address bar.