Velocity Reviews

-   -   Slow day (NZPost are slow at getting me my next assignment) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t573175-slow-day-nzpost-are-slow-at-getting-me-my-next-assignment.html)

Collector»NZ 12-02-2004 11:52 PM

Slow day (NZPost are slow at getting me my next assignment)

So as I cruise around killing time as I do i found

A real hoot, Do they know its awful I really can relate to this site and
must keep an eye on it for the ideas it will create in destroying CDs
http://bandaiddilemma.net/

Now I am sure we all (Computer people) can relate to the first one
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/
but there are many more http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/

From the "theres one born every minute" dept.
http://www.cmarket.com/catalog/brows...l&sortby=Title
http://tinyurl.com/69sgr

I wish NZPO would get a move on, 6 days for a package to travel 80km is
getting a bit rough even at this time of the year, i need to get this
job done and get paid to have a festive new year.