Velocity Reviews

-   -   6 gmail accounts available, post your email here or to gmail@thing.dyndns.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t573151-6-gmail-accounts-available-post-your-email-here-or-to-gmail-thing-dyndns-org.html)

thing 11-30-2004 07:46 PM

6 gmail accounts available, post your email here or to gmail@thing.dyndns.org

regards

Thing

thing 12-01-2004 05:24 AM

Re: 6 gmail accounts available, post your email here or to gmail@thing.dyndns.org

thing wrote:
> regards
>
> Thing

4 left

regards

Thing

Peter 12-01-2004 06:48 AM

Re: 6 gmail accounts available, post your email here or to gmail@thing.dyndns.org

thing wrote:

>> regards
>>
>> Thing
>>

> 4 left
>
> regards
>
> Thing

hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...

Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT

Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
remove the nospam bit.

thanks

Peter

thing 12-01-2004 04:55 PM

Peter wrote:
> thing wrote:
>

>>thing wrote:
>>
>>>regards
>>>
>>>Thing
>>>

>>4 left
>>
>>regards
>>
>>Thing

> hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...
>
> Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
> Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT
>

> Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
> remove the nospam bit.
>
> thanks
>
> Peter

I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

Will do.

regards

Thing

JohnO 12-01-2004 08:29 PM

"thing" <nospammers@thing.dyndns.org> wrote in message
> Peter wrote:
> > thing wrote:

> >>4 left
> >>
> >>regards
> >>
> >>Thing

> > hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...
> >
> > Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
> > Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT
> >

> > Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
> > remove the nospam bit.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Peter
> >

> I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

Just curious - why is that?

Dave - Dave.net.nz 12-01-2004 09:14 PM

JohnO wrote:
>>I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

> Just curious - why is that?

dont know about his reasons... but mine is "spam"...mostly... I no
longer know anyone who uses those three services. I also reject all .ru
all .jp all .kr and all .ch

thing 12-01-2004 11:40 PM

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> JohnO wrote:
>
>>> I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

>> Just curious - why is that?

> dont know about his reasons... but mine is "spam"...mostly... I no
> longer know anyone who uses those three services. I also reject all .ru
> all .jp all .kr and all .ch

Yep historically spam,

I have a few friends on Yahoo/Hotmail and those are specifically allowed.

I have also found that spammers are now using my email addy as a return
address, and guess what they spam yahoo & hotmail, so I also save on
heaps of false bounces from yahoo & hotmail.

I also block IP ranges and countries as Dave has done as those are
mostly spam. I am finding now though that most spam is now (mostly
US/canada) cable/adsl based rather than yahoo / hotmail based so I am
now considering moving to spamassassin despite my reluctance in the past.

I do like clamav, it seems to be catching both spam and some phishes as
well, so if anybody has sendmail its a very easy mod and well worth it.

regards

Thing