Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dud MoBo Caps, how to fix Article. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t572855-dud-mobo-caps-how-to-fix-article.html)

Geronimo 11-08-2004 08:52 AM

Dud MoBo Caps, how to fix Article.

Just found this

Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard

http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...99586437,47335,

Chris Mayhew 11-09-2004 04:45 AM

Re: Dud MoBo Caps, how to fix Article.

Geronimo wrote:

> Just found this
>

> Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
>

> http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...99586437,47335,

Error: Invalid start/end news items.

was interested, did look, no find, o well, sh1t happens

colinco 11-09-2004 05:03 AM

Re: Dud MoBo Caps, how to fix Article.

In article Chris Mayhew says...
> > Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
> >

> > http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...99586437,47335,
> >

> Error: Invalid start/end news items.
>
> was interested, did look, no find, o well, sh1t happens
> --

You'll find it as an article in French linked by OCW on 4/11/2004

Chris Mayhew 11-09-2004 09:06 PM

colinco wrote:
> In article Chris Mayhew says...
>
>>>Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
>>>

>>>http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...99586437,47335,
>>>

>> Error: Invalid start/end news items.
>>
>>was interested, did look, no find, o well, sh1t happens
>>--
>>

> You'll find it as an article in French linked by OCW on 4/11/2004

O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu compte
du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois prochaine.

Dave - Dave.net.nz 11-09-2004 09:09 PM

Chris Mayhew wrote:
> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu compte
> du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois prochaine.

huh?
Well babelfish didn't do very well.
"O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account of
the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz 11-09-2004 09:11 PM

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
>> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
>> prochaine.

> huh?
> Well babelfish didn't do very well.
> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account of
> the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

Google did better.
"O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account of
the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

From these two, I think it says something like this.
"Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account that
the post was made by Woger, Lambinez!(??), get it right next time."

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Chris Mayhew 11-09-2004 09:50 PM

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>
>>> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
>>> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
>>> prochaine.

>> huh?
>> Well babelfish didn't do very well.
>> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held account
>> of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."

> Google did better.
> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account of
> the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest time."
>
> From these two, I think it says something like this.
> "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account that
> the post was made by Woger, Lambinez!(??), get it right next time."

Close, Oh I see, it makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account the
woger factor. Bugger!, better luck next time.

nick 11-09-2004 09:58 PM

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>>> O I voient, ce sence parfait de marques à moi - je n'ai pas tenu
>>> compte du facteur de woger. Lambinez!, améliorez la chance la fois
>>> prochaine.

>> huh?
>> Well babelfish didn't do very well.
>> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I n'ai not held
>> account of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the
>> nearest time."

> Google did better.
> "O I see, this sence perfect of marks to me - I did not take account
> of the factor of woger. Lambinez!, improve the chance the nearest
> time."
>
> From these two, I think it says something like this.
> "Oh I see, it all makes perfect sense - I didn't take into account
> that the post was made by Woger, *Lambinez!(??), get it right next
> time."

*Bugger!

PC 11-10-2004 12:11 AM

"Geronimo" <g@yaxxx.com> wrote in message

> Just found this
>

> Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old mainboard
>

> http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...99586437,47335,

And if you dont parlevu French try this site

http://www.badcaps.net/

BTW who's got supplies of suitable replacement Caps in NZ

Cheers
Paul

~misfit~ 11-10-2004 12:16 AM

Chris Mayhew wrote:
> Geronimo wrote:
>>

>> Just found this
>>

>> Blown or defective capacitors: bring a second life to your old
>> mainboard

http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/n...1099586437,473
35,

> Error: Invalid start/end news items.
>
> was interested, did look, no find, o well, sh1t happens

You may or may not find this interesting:

http://www.kabalsrealm.com/index.php?page=vp6_p1
--
~misfit~